Tri Yoga is a derivative of Hatha Yoga with an emphasis on the “union of postures, breath and focus” to form a flow. Kali Ray, an internationally-known yoga instructor, is the founder of this program, thus it is often referred to as Kali Ray Tri Yoga.
Tri Yoga Flows, integrates posture, breath and focus that is asana, pranayama and mudra. The inspiration and guidance for the TriYoga Flows comes from yogini Kaliji’s direct experience of kriyavati. This inner prana flow has given the knowledge to develop the systematic and complete TriYoga method. The evolution of TriYoga Flows continues to be guided by kriyavati.
Benefits of Tri Yoga
- Accelerate the transformation of body, mind, and spirit;
- Increase flexibility, strength, and endurance for healthy muscles, tendons, and ligaments;
- Develop a supple spine and a dynamic nervous system;
- Maximize the power of digestion, assimilation, and elimination;
- Invigorate the immune, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems;
- Purify and strengthen the vital organs and glandular system;
- Awaken positive qualities such as emotional balance, mental clarity, and self-confidence;
- Illuminate the intellect to higher understanding and the realization of intuitive knowledge;
- Expand awareness allowing the energy to flow.
Yoga programs for corporates works as stress buster and relieve them from tension to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs