Raj Yoga Teacher Training India | Raj Yoga Teacher Training Inde | Raj Yoga Teacher Training Italia | ラジヨガティーチャートレーニングインド
The term Raja Yoga means “the royal path” and refers to the eight branches, aspects, or training steps in personal evolution. It implies a holistic and complete practice of yoga which goes beyond asana. Yoga asanas or postures have become nearly the sole emphasis in modern yoga practice. It is the goal of Raja Yoga of Philadelphia to offer comprehensive training in the totality of yoga practice as passed on by the Himalayan tradition. The classes provide training in yoga postures (asana), relaxation, pranayama, and meditation, as well as a lecture series covering the yogic philosophy of life and methods of self improvement.
Benefits of Raj Yoga
- Soothes our mind and body
- Has the most important ability to replenish mental and poignant energy
- Gives freedom from stress, anxiety and fear
- Enables you to create new attitudes and responses to life and giving you a clear spiritual understanding of yourself
- One of the most well-known benefits of Raj Yoga is that it heals a person from the inside.
- Enhances focus and concentration
Courses are for beginners and intermediate level students with other complimentary adventure programs as per the selected yoga destination in India.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs