Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training India | Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Inde | Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Italia | クンダリーニヨガティーチャートレーニングインド
You are here » Home » Kundalini Yoga
The Kundalini is untapped energy (prana) at the base of the spine that can be drawn up through the body awakening each of the seven chakras. Full enlightenment occurs when this energy reaches the Crown Chakra. Kundalini energy is often represented as a snake coiled at the base of the spine.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
- Improved the lungs function
- Opening the 7 chakras lying in the body
- Alleviates mental and physical stress
- Increase the circulation of blood, lymph and other fluids of the body
- Strengthens the immune system and nervous system
- Kundalini yoga helps you to get rid of bad habits like smoking and alcohol addiction.
- Helps to lose weight by burning calories that are stored in the body.
- Gives greater peace and ability to stay calm
- Improves the sense of happiness and confidence as well as heightens the senses
- Increase positive attitude and feelings
Courses are for beginners and intermediate level students with other complimentary adventure programs as per the selected yoga destination in India.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs