You are here » Home » Kripalu Yoga
Kripalu means compassion in Sanskrit. Kripalu Yoga is about teaching self-acceptance by being present in the moment. Kripalu is a gentle hatha yoga practice with a compassionate approach and emphasis on meditation, physical healing and spiritual transformation that overflows into daily life.
Kripalu will appeal to those who want to work on themselves, both physically and spiritually. The gentle and individualized approach make it a good choice for seniors and the overweight.
Benefits of Kripalu Yoga
- Aids in self-empowerment and personal growth
- Focus on your inner knowledge
- A close and intimate relationship with your own body
- Power of meditation and breath work in spiritual attunement.
- The practices of the age-old classic Asanas and Pranayama are given the utmost importance.
- Can be adapted by all body ages, fitness levels and interests.
- It takes care of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual relaxation and rejuvenation of the body.
Yoga programs for corporates works as stress buster and relieve them from tension to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs