You are here » Home » Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga describes any of the physical practices of yoga. (Remember that yoga has eight limbs, only one of which, asana, involves doing yoga poses.) When you do Iyengar, this is hatha yoga; when you do Ashtanga, this is hatha yoga too. “Hatha yoga” can be used interchangeably with “yoga”.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Improved muscle joint mobility
- Strengthening the spine
- Relieve back pain
- Improvement of the body’s endocrine, digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and immune system
- Weight loss
- Increased awareness and relief from stress
- Improvement in concentration and attention
- Relaxation of the body and mind
- The benefits of hatha yoga with respect to serious life-threatening illnesses such as arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, arthritis, AIDS, asthma, diabetes and obesity.
Yoga programs for corporates works as stress buster and relieve them from tension to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs