Traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga Hatha tradicional Formación de Docentes en Rishikesh | Formation traditionnelle de Hatha Yoga Teacher à Rishikesh | Klassisches Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Tradizionale Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | リシケシの伝統的なハタ·ヨガティーチャートレーニング
You are here » Home » Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga describes any of the physical practices of yoga. (Remember that yoga has eight limbs, only one of which, asana, involves doing yoga poses.) When you do Iyengar, this is hatha yoga; when you do Ashtanga, this is hatha yoga too. “Hatha yoga” can be used interchangeably with “yoga”.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Improved muscle joint mobility
- Strengthening the spine
- Relieve back pain
- Improvement of the body’s endocrine, digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and immune system
- Weight loss
- Increased awareness and relief from stress
- Improvement in concentration and attention
- Relaxation of the body and mind
- The benefits of hatha yoga with respect to serious life-threatening illnesses such as arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, arthritis, AIDS, asthma, diabetes and obesity.
Courses are for beginners and intermediate level students with other complimentary adventure programs as per the selected yoga destination in India.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs